Write ten original thoughts that will be stuffed inside fortune cookies for perfect strangers to read.
- Don’t cater the vultures that feed on your failures.
- Having dreams for somebody is insufficient. Believe. Support. Because what matters most is what you do, not what you think.
- You don’t find your soulmate, you make someone your soulmate.
- Trust is to be gained and given; it cannot exist and be attained without the other.
- No amount of assurance can pacify an insecure man.
- Be conveniently a part of the lives of the people you love instead of competing with the others who have long been in them.
- Refrain from comparing one person to another. Not everyone who walks this earth has the gall to take comparison as a challenge. It can either cause destruction or tension. Comparison brings neither right nor good.
- Just imagine how more destroyed our world would have been if we were closer to the sun. So you see, there are instances in life that distance can resolve.
- It doesn’t take strength to forgive: it only takes pure forgiveness, that’s all.
- Yes, that’s life. No real comfort zones; only zones with less struggle.